sábado, 5 de octubre de 2013

Awesome.

Good morning!

Yesterday was awesome! I really enjoyed! I was working but anyway it was one of my best days in London.

I could see some celebrities like Michael Fassbender, Ridley Scott and of course the best spanish actress Penelope Cruz.

I'd the oportunity to talk to Rocio, a good spanish journalist, who, at the end of the day said to me "Sara, I hope c u again cos all of us will be here in two weeks, so... be here please and join with us"
I've to mention Sam (the director from UK Screen) and Theo (the president from HFPA) from "Los Angeles" aswell, who gave to me their cards to be in touching...

Of course it was not the same at all without my lovely and nicest manager Hugh Knowlman who make me laugh a lot and the talkative and smiling Wimukthi Medage

Thanks Hugh to said "Sara, close the door" it made me so happy... :))))

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario